Monday, June 6, 2011

Big Picture Entry

Please get over the random photo spacing for your own health.


Sleeping on the plane in style. Its really hard to sleep. Only got 2 hours of sleep during the 12 hour flight. 


Flying through the night into the morning. Perfect breeding ground for jetlag.


Almost Day




Day, German time.




Germany, full of farm land and forest.













How to exit in case of emergency.. go out the window and walk backwards off the plane wing...into ocean or air.






I had this weird obsession with the bad sealant job in the plane window..I already deleted 6 of these photos.. 


High up above a German city.
















A side ways view of Jon finally realize I am going to be in Germany this summer.






A lake in Germany (in plain view).










A huge plane that flies internationally.


Same plane. Note how small the windows are.


Australian or German plane.


Another international plane. I forget what the symbol on the tail is.


Taking photos while being photographed by the paparazzi at the airport.


Photo with the welcoming committee.




A lone paparazzi. Hoping to get a free signature for being cute with the hand signs.






Cavemen eating beer.




Beer, McDonald's Tray, and welcome-goodie box.


Yum, cavemen eat more beer.


Jon's Mutti and Vatti eating.. and I think the back of Tina's head too.


McDonald's stare down. (He thought I was going to steal his food).


A cool German and a sleep deprived American.


A moment of repose in the sunlight.


I flew across the world for McDonald's and these people.


German engineering at its best.


I think I know the guy with the glasses.


Photo stalking Germans at Frankfurt airport.


The view of the tower bridge and bike path that leads from my house to the city.


It is pretty cool..


View of the bridge across the Rhine.


Looming, sideways tower.


Tiny pigeon in tower window.


The Rhine. One of the best things in Germany. Especially on a day like this.


Sideways city view of downtown Mainz (3 miles from my house)


Side views. Check out those cars.


This is where I work.


Side view city street again.


Beautiful old church with saints for gargoyles.


A diorama of the Jesus being crucified. All figures are bigger than actual people.


The Germans like their sausages.


Wurst shop. Full view.


Turkish restaurant. The weird brown thing is meat on a stick that they shave off and put into delicious flat bread. The end result is called a Doner. (umlaut o in German).


The meat shop. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment