| t |
| A variety of chocolates that's a birthday present from Grandma Grein. |
| Professional looking. Ooooh |
| This is the area of Germany where Jon is from. |
| And yes, I was really there. |
| This is the view from the mountains too. |
| In the middle of the picture is a German village. |
| There's a lake out in the distance. |
| This is where they got the ideas for those Hidden Valley commercials. |
| I got a bit obsessed with the view. Finally the last photo of it. |
| Well, not quite.. this is the last photo of the view. |
| Enter the bird park (near Jon's village). |
| Hedwig in the nudes taking her bath. |
| Squinting because of the light. |
| Poor owl. |
| Hiding in the bushes. |
| Hedwig was burning up because of the heat. Snowy owl.. SNOWY owl. Not summer vacation owl. |
| Water.... please... *wheeze* |
| Looking over the shoulder. |
| Scary bird. |
| Scary birds. |
| Scary bird a bit too close. |
| The white thing is a map. |
| Jon held the map out because he didn't think scary bird was fast enough to steal it. Scary bird enjoyed his new toy. |
| Hey, hey we're the monkees |
| Stork on her nest. On maternity leave from delivering babies. |
| This bird was SO weird. |
| He just stood there. Not moving. |
| The other storks avoid him. |
| Hawk |
| Porcupines. I pet one for fun. |
| Senora Goat. |
| Baby goat. |
| Lots of babies. |
| A common German bird. The magpie. They are about the size of a crow. |
| Lama-like creatures. |
| G'day mate. |
| Nom-nom |
| Jon and the goat. |
| They were laughing at me because I stayed on the other side of the fence. |
| Scenery at the bird park. |
| The names of the lama-like creatures. |
| Peacock. |
| Blue peacock. |
| Peacocks escaping from the heat. |
| Guinea hen stare down. |
| Chinese duck |
| Hungry stork. |
| Magpie in mid-jump. He's stealing food. |
| Friendly cockatoo. |
| One of my favorites. The kookaburra. |
| Mr. Raven or crow. |
| Another stare down. |
| Barn owls. |
| Weird chickens. |
| Their feet were fluffy. |
| The real black swan or Natalie Portman. |
| Bird park garden. :) |
| Other storks. |
| Duck in mid-preen. |
| My bird came to Germany. :) |
| Interesting bird. |
| Ugly chicken is watching you. |
| He sees you when you're sleeping... |
| He knows when you're awake. |
| Another picture of the poodle chicken. |
| This bird thought I was kind of crazy. I have never seen anything like it before. |
| My other bird! Smerfs and Buddys. |
| They liked to talk.. I think the one to the right is asleep. |
| Red parrot. |
| He was kind of cute. :) |
| Awwwww! |
| The look out parakeet. |
| They were plotting against us. |
| The following is a series of toucan Sam photos. |
| "No, I am not interested in what you have to say." |
| "What did you call me?!" (again with the stare down) |
| "That really hurt my feelings." |
| "I will just write about it in my diary later.." |
| Serious lizard. |
| Is very serious. |
| You aren't funny. |
| The smartest bird in the park. |
| I really wanted him to escape. |
| But Germany isn't a free country. ;) |
| The wise old owl. |
| Its staring was extremely creepy. |
| The lynx is under the table because it was so hot. |
| This is how they survey the park. Flying the helicopter. |
| A size up would have been nice. |
| A German car. It's half the size of an American car. |
I think the furry footed chicken was the Chinese Chicken. I could be wrong though. o.O I may look it up..or I'll just stay ignorant lol!! I'll get back to you on that..
ReplyDelete