Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BG: Before Germany

I get on the plane at 10 in the morning. It is 2 in the morning. But, alas, a blog is born. The German has cleaned my room 10 different ways by now. Sometimes it annoys me... I am all for clean but I can't find my personal belongings. Its like Merlin from Disney's Sword in the Stone has popped up in my room and magically made all my clothes, stuffed animals, and whatever else is in here do a little jig back into new more organized places. Did I mention that it is kinda annoying?
There has already been some travel drama. My new blog will be called "Guess Who Goes to Germany without Money?" This is because I left my debit card somewhere stupid.. or it marched off when Merlin popped up in my room.. Though Merlin did save my passport so I can travel later. Merlin is watching me type this so I have to watch what I type or he'll use dark magic on me. The debit card has not been found. Fortunately, it still remains intact. My bank is probably getting annoyed with me calling so much. That's okay cause they already annoyed me today. The Chinese at that restaurant are probably excited about finding the cash I left with the debit card. I know I would be until better judgment kicked in. The debit card is blocked now though. Oh how fun it is to search for lost debit cards at 2 in the morning... Driving past abandoned Chinese restaurants at too early in the makes anyone look suspicious.

Here are some last minute picture updates: 


The Brother being the Brother

My Father: Note the camera that is videoing me and the cupcakes. My father makes a religious effort to video tape his kids' getting their cake each birthday. It's quite amusing.

My birthday cupcakes. So nice!

This person. Again. He makes me laugh a lot.



Playing Catan. Eating Cupcakes. Happy Dad and Brother. They look very dignified.

One of my two favorite inmates. His name is Smerf.

The other inmate, Buddy.  The grim expression is one most of the life sentence inmates wear.

My mother. She has a way of getting all the cards in Catan. Must be those sticky fingers.

Tacky girl, pretty jewelry.

The view of Frankfurt, Germany outside the plane window.

For your viewing pleasure. These cupcakes are as good as they look.


One last thing that might be important to mention is the way my brain is working. I have no idea how it will be working after this trip but for now it is divided up is some basic sections when it thinks of Germany. 

Fantasy Nerd: Zomg! Germany! Castles! Harry Potter land! All the comics and imaginary adventures I can come up with! Like, I am totally going to the WIZARDING WORLD! I knew my letter to Hogwarts would come after all these years (been waiting since 4rth grade)! I can also totally make up my own fantasy world with, like, dinosaurs living in castles and stuff. 
  
Living The Great Artist Dream: Paint Europe. Every artists' dream, right?.. So blessed to live it so young. I am the next Monet (exaggeration). 


The Explorer Student: Take a look, it's in a new country, super explorer student. I can learn anything, all day long. (nerd) 

Secret Agent: I will break the code that is the German language. The more information the better. All in the life of a spy. 


There's a lot of other stuff in my brain too but none of it is as amusing or embarrassing as these current outlooks. 

Hope you enjoyed my first blog, please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*











1 comment: